Friday, June 15, 2012

Quilling crazy

My first combed quilling project
My first combed quilling project
Its been a long time since i wrote. But i have been crazy quilling. I have seen my daughter quilling and i just picked up the basic from her. I had been following Pritesh's blog and every time i saw her creations, was totally amazed. Then Pritesh announced her workshop in Mumbai - yes, in Mumbai and i was super excited. She taught me comb quilling and post that i went totally crazy.



Envelopes
Envelopes
I was quilling without a direction. Just making flowers , petals - no colour sense but just making them out of whatever color came in my hand. Made a couple of envelopes.







Alphabet quilling
Alphabet quilling
I had my set of questions and Pritesh kept answering them very patiently :) . On Saturday, Pritesh announced another class in Mumbai and this time i wanted to learn how to do an alphabet. I was super scared - will i be able to do it - the others seem to be a pro - and guess what thanks to Pritesh's patience, I did it. I made a "R" - my daughter's name starts with R.






More later, till then keep quilling.

Cheers,
Seema

3 comments:

  1. Seema, the alphabet looks super-nice! Lucky Reya! That touch of pink in the middle of blue is simply awesome! Keep creating, you have it in you! Am SOOOOO glad to have shared some knowledge with you :) Love and best wishes - Pritesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pretty lovely creations Seema.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete