Monday, June 25, 2012

Crochet - i wanna perfect

Earlier last week was just surfing the net and saw these wonderful crochet flowers. Simply fell in love with them. I wanted to make those. I knew the basics of crochet - can only make basic stitches but to adapt them to a design that I did not know.

Called a couple of people who I thought would know crochet. But alas.

Finally picked up a book, the crochet hook and thread - I am now on my way to make some crochet flowers. Any idea of how they can be used.







And this is my first creation - any ideas on where to use these flowers.

Happy crocheting,


Seema

1 comment:

  1. great stuff! i've grown up watching my grandmom do this but never bothered to pick it up from her :( you can hook them on to hair pins/clips to make hair accessories. i used some readymade crochet flowers to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete